- About us
You are currently visiting a truly historic setting with a special aura that is so important and necessary to mark important holidays. Time passes slowly in Verki, as the hundred-year-old park radiates exceptional peace and harmony. For those looking for privacy and a non-deceptive environment - no conveyor belt and the right price-quality ratio.
Verkiai Restaurant is exclusively for special occasions and only caters for pre-booked parties of 10 guests or more. We have a fully equipped kitchen, we prepare all dishes on site, thus ensuring high quality of service. We also offer additional attractions, such as opening champagne with a sword, stories and tours of the manor itself. And in the "Guest reviews" section, you can already get acquainted with the ratings of guests who have used the services of our restaurant.
- A real historical Palace in the city of Vilnius with a special aura. Centennial park, panoramic observation deck, fresh air and a great place for photos and walks during the event.
- High-quality and really tasty food, which is prepared on site just for your event. The dishes were created by chefs from Michelin and Kempinski hotel restaurants. Our cakes have won international prizes. Taste ordered dishes for free.
- Our experience and narrow specialization. No conveyor belt, we only serve booked events, there are no visitors from the street. Feel like the exclusive hosts of the evening. The vast majority of customers - based on the recommendations of guests who have already visited us.
- Spacious and free parking lot right next to the venue. You will not experience inconvenience and additional costs. If you need a taxi, there is a taxi company base next to the restaurant.
- The restaurant is adapted for guests with disabilities - all guests are equally important to us.
- Information on the Internet - even in six languages - your guests from abroad can familiarize themselves with the place and its history in advance. Our attention and concern for your event starts well in advance...
- Honest approach to customers - no hidden fees, hidden costs, tricks. Before the event, you will receive a comprehensive and very detailed proposal. Only those drinks that are actually consumed are paid for. The price is as affordable as other restaurants of a similar class.
- It is now possible to get married in Verkių Manor. We will issue the necessary documents to the Civil Registry Office. The ceremony will not cost anything extra.
- 100% quality guarantee! Or we will refund you if we have not fulfilled our obligations.
- We offer what no one else in Lithuania offers! Including free services (like opening champagne with a sword). Contact us to send you a detailed offer today.
ORIGIN OF THE NAME "VERKIAI".
The origin of the name of the tears is told by an old legend. A crying baby was found in a tree, in an eagle's nest. The cry was heard by the Grand Duke of Lithuania who was hunting nearby. The child's father, the chief priest of the pagans, Krivės Krivāitis, explained after putting his illegitimate son into that nest himself, that by the will of the gods, this baby would have to take his place...
The baby was named Lizdeika and became the crooked crow, and the place where the tree and the nest were is still called Verkii. Later, Lizdeika became the high priest of Lithuania and explained to Duke Gediminas the dream on the iron wolf, which led to the founding of the city of Vilnius.